Dental implants specialist in midtown NYC
Suppose you are a patient suffering from missing teeth due to trauma, periodontal disease. In that case, you will be in safe hands indeed. Dr. Reshad has used dental implants to improve many patients’ smiles from New York City and beyond.
Curious to see what our patients say about us?
Read our reviews
Don’t go through life with missing teeth and a gap in your smile. Instead, call or book online to visit our comfortable Midtown East, NYC office. 212-644-1011.
Book an Appointment Now
The effects of missing teeth
Suppose you already suffer from one or more missing teeth. In that case, you probably know that their negative effect does not stop at a personal appearance. It may also involve your dental health.
If you lose one (or several teeth), it can cause the other teeth to shift out of position. This shift will often lead to changes in your bite, decay, gum disease, and the loss of more teeth.
A dentist will tell you if you are eligible for an implant. Fortunately, modern implant dentistry dramatically facilitates the task of replacing a patient’s missing teeth.
It is crucial that you carefully choose your dental implant center and implant dentist.
State of the art NYC dental implants center
Sutton Place Dental Associates is a state-of-the-art NYC dental implants center.
We use computer-guided and minimally invasive techniques. You will find the latest and most advanced technologies used in the USA. These also include the best high precision microscopes and latest lasers.
We are also a multi-specialty dental office with 150 years of cumulative and complementary experience. At SuttonPDA, we can provide most dental treatments that you would need.
Dr. Michael Reshad is a dental implant specialist with decades of experience. He will handle each step from tooth extraction to implant placement and restoration with an implant crown.
His primary goal is to ensure that you benefit from the best and most comprehensive dental implants. He will employ the most advanced techniques to save your natural teeth and restore function and aesthetics.
Dr. Reshad focuses on precision and top-quality materials to produce the best aesthetical results.
As for tooth implants materials, he has an uncompromising attitude. He will only use the best quality medical grade titanium or titanium alloy (for dental implants).
Book an Appointment Now
Dental implants’ expertise in complex situations
Dr. Reshad’s advanced training as a periodontist and his many years of dental implant practice give him an advantage in complex situations. He can save a patient’s teeth and being extremely skilled during advanced dental implant procedures. For instance, when multiple dental implants are necessary.
Careful digital planning and placement of dental implants are crucial in providing optimal results for esthetics and function. Before dental implant placement, Dr. Reshad uses the most advanced technologies, including Cone-beam CT scanners.
This 3-D dental x-ray technology allows Dr. Reshad to gauge the amount of available bone and its health. A Cone Beam CT (CBCT) scan shows your facial structures, such as bone structure, nerve positioning, sinus locations, and dramatically helps assess your jawbone’s health. CBCT is crucial to decide where (and if) to position dental implants.
Dr. Reshad will carefully plan his surgical procedures to ensure that implant treatment does not damage the jawbone’s essential structures. These include nerves and blood vessels. Meticulous preparation will also ensure that the implants are also perfectly positioned.
He will also take extreme care to assess the available jawbone and make the best possible use (of this bone) by optimally placing dental implants.
Dr. Reshad has the necessary knowledge and tools at his disposal to evaluate and identify each person’s individual needs and provide them with the best treatment possible.
Dr. Reshad uses different dental implant types depending on the patient’s needs to provide each patient’s best outcome.
Let’s look at what these are.
Dental Implants Offered in Midtown NY
Dr. Reshad provides all the most advanced dental implant procedures available today to patients.
Patients from New York City and beyond can benefit from the following tailored dental implant solutions:
- Single tooth implants (just like all implants) are suitable for people whose jaws have finished developing. Dr. Reshad will insert the implant into your jawbone. The surgery will take place under local anesthesia. Once the bone has healed, and the implant is secured firmly, Dr. Reshad will place a dental crown over your dental implant.
- Multiple dental implants can support large bridges when you suffer from several missing teeth in the same location. They will reduce the costs versus the alternative solution of replacing each missing tooth with a dedicated implant. Dr. Reshad will place the implants just as for single tooth implants. He will take extreme care to precisely insert them (implants) in the correct position. A dental bridge must have the right path of insertion.
- All on 4, are also called implant-supported dentures, permanent dentures, denture implants, … They replace an entire arch of missing teeth. They are a set of permanent teeth (replacement teeth) fitted onto four (sometimes six) dental implants. Hence the name permanent dentures. The way Dr. Reshad places the implants into your jawbone gives the implant-supported denture excellent stability. With a new set of replacement teeth, you will again eat, speak and chew normally since they look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Teeth in a day is a procedure where Dr. Reshad will place an implant during the extraction visit. Such a quick treatment is possible if you don’t suffer from a severe infection or lack of bone. Else, 3-6 months delayed implant placement is necessary for the infection or bone graft to heal.
- Mini-implants: Dr. Reshad will use them for patients whose jawbone is not strong enough to support standard dental implants and refuse a bone graft to reverse the situation. In some instances, they reduce the complexity of the additional surgical intervention.
- we offer third-party financing (CareCredit)
- we offer flexible financing options
- we accept all major credit cards
- we accept all major dental insurances
- You may be able to use your Flex Spending Account (FSA) for all procedures such as cosmetic treatments, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, laminates, dental implants, etc. We will help you with these plans.
Dental Implant Cost in New York
As a patient, an implant’s surgical procedure and its restoration(s) cost depend on your dental insurance coverage. These costs will also vary greatly depending on your specific treatment (single implant, multiple implants, mini-implants …).
Be reassured, though, Sutton Dental Associates participates with most dental insurances. Furthermore, our surgical treatment coordinator has acquired a lot of experience with many patients. She will guide you through obtaining all the relevant information with your insurance.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY in midtown east Manhattan
To help you with out-of-pocket costs, we offer the following solutions to our patients. They will significantly facilitate the process:
Finally, do not forget that the first consultation is complimentary if you are a new patient.
- Roberta Baron8/04/2022 - Google
Everyone including the front desk staff are very caring, knowledgeable, skilled and accommodating. They also have many sub specialists within the practice. I just saw my dentist for evaluation of tooth pain and then had a root canal with the endodontist at the same facility. I highly recommend this practice!