Invisalign, clear braces (clear aligners) specialists in Midtown East, Manhattan
Invisalign, also known as the invisible braces for crooked teeth, gaps, underbite, overbite, crossbite, is one of the most popular treatments offered at Sutton Place Dental Associates.
With decades of experience in Invisalign treatments and cosmetic dentistry, we are here to provide you with the best available treatment options, replacing the traditional metal braces.
Tired of unsightly metal braces?
With hundreds of successful treatments, Dr. Salim is a Gold Invisalign Provider. A seasoned cosmetic dentist with over 28 years of experience, Dr. Salim will identify the treatment best suited for your individual needs and smile enhancement.
Read our reviews
Whether you suffer from crooked teeth, spaces, underbite, overbite … we will pay full attention to:
- The classification of your occlusion or your bite
- your individual and unique clinical parameters
- constraints pertinent to your daily activities
- your expectations and lifestyle
- your overall health and well-being
to provide you with an optimal treatment.
Invisalign® has evolved. It is now a standard tool of cosmetic dentistry. It has also become more effective and quicker than traditional metal braces in many cases.
In experienced hands, results are great and predictable.
Remember that the first visit is complimentary ☺ if you are a new patient.
We welcome patients from New York City and beyond.
What are the advantages of Invisalign®?
In stark contrast to traditional metal braces, Invisalign® allows you to:
- Painlessly straighten your teeth, thus with no risks of social exclusion for Invisalign clear braces are nearly invisible.
- Maintain good oral hygiene by regularly brushing and flossing, since Invisalign® is removable.
- Eat and drink what you like, when you want, since you can remove your aligners.
- Spend less time at the dental office. Why? Because unlike traditional metal braces, you will not get any mouth irritations from metal brackets or wires. Moreover, you won’t need as many follow up visits as you would with traditional metal braces.
- Use Invisalign’s plastic trays to whiten your teeth during the course of your Invisalign treatment. We will place the right amount of whitening gel, with a proper concentration that suits your unique situation. Dr. Salim and his staff will determine the periods of time (as well as the gel’s concentration). As a result, you will not only have beautifully straight teeth, but you will also have whiter and brighter ones.
- Protect your teeth from grinding or clenching, especially at nighttime. For Invisalign’s clear plastic trays can also dually function as nightguards. This is a great benefit that metal braces can’t simply offer.
Check also “Invisalign®: how does it work?” to better understand what a typical treatment course with Invisalign plastic trays looks like.
You will learn, for example, how 3d imaging helps produce weekly new sets of clear aligners adapted to your teeth’s unique anatomy.
What are some indications for an Invisalign treatment?
Just like with metal braces, Invisalign® clear aligners treatments can correct a variety of alignment issues such as:
- crooked teeth
- gaps (or spaces) among your teeth
Cost of Invisalign clear aligners (clear braces) in New York.
Properly aligned teeth will benefit you for the rest of your lifetime.
We offer costs that are similar to those of traditional metal braces. Though clear braces cost more to fabricate, we try to keep prices reasonable.
The cost of Invisalign with all its custom trays or clear plastic trays is very comparable with that of traditional metal braces.
Without insurance, clear braces can cost anywhere from 4,000$-8,000$ in New York. If you have an insurance, the cost will be lower. Regardless, we are proud to offer solutions that will facilitate the process:
- We offer third-party financing (CareCredit).
- We offer flexible financing options.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- We accept all major PPO insurances.
- You may be able to use your Flex Spending Account (FSA) for procedures considered cosmetic, such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, laminates, etc. We will help you with these plans.
Do not forget that the first visit is complimentary if you are a new patient.
We are located right in midtown east, New York, and are ready to serve your needs.
You may also check our insurance page for any questions you may have.