At our state-of-the-art facility, we use the most technologically advanced equipment. This is comprised of:
The last generation Gemini Laser helps our dentists achieve faster and cleaner removal of your soft tissues. Its benefits include:
- predictable healing
- no bleeding
- no sutures
- higher level of comfort
- less need for anesthesia
Typically, we use this technology when:
- we surgically remove gum tissue.
- we prepare your gum tissue by cell vaporization. We do this before taking impressions of your teeth that are ready to receive a dental prosthesis (a crown, for example),
3Shape Trios Intra-oral Scanner
3Shape Trios Intra-oral Scanner is a cutting edge hand-held intraoral 3D scanning tool. It allows our dentists to scan an accurate image of your teeth and create an impression.
The whole process takes just a few seconds and does not require impression material. Hence, you no longer have to remain seated in a chair for 5 to 10 minutes to complete the impression procedure.
It also displays the full-color 3D-impression of your teeth on a screen almost immediately upon completing the scan. It will thus help you visualize and better understand your teeth’s condition.
Itero Scanner is an intraoral scanner that we use to create three-dimensional dental images of our patients’ teeth. The whole process takes only a few minutes.
They are more precise than the traditional two-dimensional images they replace. Hence, detailed digital scans allow us to improve the quality of restorative work, such as:
- and implants.
Digital x-ray’s main advantage, versus conventional film radiography, is that it reduces radiation exposure by 75% or more.
Other advantages include the possibility of:
- making images darker or lighter on demand,
- enlarging images,
- making enhancements to color, shade, contrast, etc.
These possibilities, along with digital images’ better quality, improve our ability to detect disease and anomalies at their current state. They also help our dentists explain you the condition of your oral health much better.
Isolite is a continuous hands-free system that vacuums away dental material and broken teeth, blood, debris, and saliva. It prevents ingestion and keeps the operating field dry.
Though, its advantages do not stop there. Isolite also retracts the tongue and cheek, protecting our patients from potential soft tissue injuries and irritations.
SonicFill is a device used to restore posterior (back) teeth with light-cured composite resin. This white filling matches the shade and color of your teeth.
This system allows us to:
- precisely place posterior composite resin restorations,
- cut down the time needed to restore your teeth. Restoring a tooth from start to finish in less than 3 minutes (in most cases).
- improve the consistency and density of the filling material.
Zeiss surgical microscope for dentistry
The Zeiss surgical microscope for dentistry is a technological jewel. It allows us to:
- Visualize minute details, which would otherwise be invisible
- Obtain high-contrast and natural images.
- Put light just where it is needed.
This will further improve the quality of our examination and treatments, including during the root canal treatment procedures.